With the recent large increase of employees working from home, Microsoft Teams has reached a new milestone with 115 Million daily active users. This is why Star Telecom has partnered with AudioCodes to deliver Direct Routing PSTN for Microsoft Teams customers.
The new Direct Routing solution provided by Star Telecom and AudioCodes integrates the Microsoft Teams system directly to the PSTN network through a SIP Trunk. Microsoft Teams customers will now have hassle-free connections to local, national, and international numbers. Additionally, this provides a more reliable PSTN connection with higher voice quality and lower bandwidth usage. It also enables on-demand provisioning and reduces calling rates.
The solution will use Microsoft Certified Session Border Controllers (SBC) from AudioCodes to allow Microsoft Teams customers to connect to Star Telecom’s robust SIP Trunking Service. Some of the features and benefits for AudioCodes SBC include:
– Fully certified by Microsoft for Direct Routing with local media optimization
– Support enterprise and service provider hosting models
– Suitable for on-premises and private/public cloud deployments (including Azure and AWS)
– Facilitate smooth migration to UC including coexistence with legacy systems
– Comprehensive scalability up to tens of thousands of sessions
– Full automation for new tenant onboarding
– Secure SIP trunk connectivity and real-time location-based routing
– Local media optimization and media bypass
– Simplified Skype for Business migration with advanced routing features
– Legacy TDM PBX and analog device support
– Centralized management and real-time voice quality monitoring
– Enhanced voice quality with SILK vocoder support
– Emergency call support – qualified with 911 operators and ELIN support
Click Here to schedule a meeting with one of our Solutions Specialists.