Provide Support in a More Modern and Efficient Way
Through the same web portal agents use to handle emails, calls, and web chats, agents can offer support directly through SMS. Your customers can text a keyword to a dedicated number which places them in a queue. You may implement certain keywords that allow your customers to be placed in a queue for a specific department, such as tech support, or billing. Deploying SMS Support will not only reduce call queues but will also reduce your transfer rates, average resolution times, and reduce telecom costs.
Reduce Incoming Calls & Phone Queues
With SMS Support, your customers don’t have to wait on the line in a queue. This will effectively reduce your telecom costs and greatly improve your customer’s experience.
Reduce Transfer Rates & Average Resolution Times
Allow customers to reach the best-suited agent for their issues by using keywords. When their inquiry is handled the first time and quicker, your transfer rates and average call handle times will reduce drastically.
- Easy to use interface which provides support through SMS.
- Keywords allow for customers to be connected to the best-suited agent or department.
- View reports on average handle times specific to SMS Support.
- Improve customer experiences by providing an easy way to get support without having to call in.
- Reduce call queues and average wait times.
- Save on telecom costs by reducing incoming calls.
- Lower transfer rates and improve average resolution times by having the best-suited agent connected to each unique customer inquiry.