Self-service, call routing, pro-active messaging, customer surveys and more.
10,000 to 10,000,000 (10 million) calls per day – we can handle it for you.
100% uptime guarantee and multi-site geo-redundant platform to back it up.
Pay for usage and not the infrastructure. No licenses, no overhead, just IVR.
Star Telecom hosted IVR
Enhance your contact center offers reliability and functionality necessary for call centers to successfully service customers and improve customer experience. Whether you are looking to provide effective self-service, pro-actively notify or remind customers, use intelligent CTI-integrated routing to route calls or administer customer satisfaction surveys Star Telecom can help you implement a solution, in partnership with our sister company NuVoxx communications
Use IVR to enhance your customer experience, not wreck it
Rely on team of experts to implement intuitive IVR solutions based on industry best practices. Self-service, voice broadcasting, call routing and customer surveys are just some of the applications we develop and host. We also provide telephony platform load testing, CTI-integrated routing based on agent skill or availability, third party validation and recording, payment processing and other types of custom-IVR and telephony applications.
- Servicing US, Canada and international clients
- Ability to scale to any number of ports
- Web-based management and reporting portal
- Database and CRM integration
- Professional recording and Text To Speech in multiple languages (English, Spanish, French + 20 more).
- Reporting and Call Detail Records available in near-real-time
- Call delivery via SIP or PSTN
- Call triage and routing (Sales, Service, Support, etc)
- Integrated Self-service (Account balance, payment)
- Voice Broadcasting (Appointment reminders, payment reminders, alerts)
- Customer surveys (measure customer satisfaction, NPS, first call resolution and more)
- SMS Callback functionality (SMS to be connected to call center)
- Reduced Telecommunications Costs
- Improved Reliability
- Improved Flexibility
- Improved Scalability
- Improved Burstability
- Calls are delivered via Star Telecom SIP Trunk or via PSTN to any local number, post IVR processing
- Real time access to call flow logic and variable management
- Ability to ramp up and down to accommodate seasonal call patterns
- Ability to use smart routing to allocate call volume
- Leverage Network Queuing functionality to have Star Telecom queue calls
- Geo-redundant infrastructure with multiple data centers in High Availability configuration
- Ability to re-route calls on failure, to multiple client endpoints
Monitoring and Alerting
- Real time application monitoring, alerting
- Real time alerts for transfer failures from IVR to client’s contact center